Of course we’re not denying that creams, widely avaialable and sold at drug stores, work. Howevere, it’s worth to provide our skin with something 100% chemical-free from time to time.
Anti-wrinkle, free of chemistry and preservatives, giving strong firming and improving general skin condition.
For day and night use. This cream is wonderful and has amazing fragrance. Buy all the ingredients right now, you will need:
- 15 gramms (around 3 teaspoons) of apricot kernel oil
- 15 gramms (around 3 teaspoons) of wild rose oil
- 10 gramm (around 2 teaspoons) of jojoba oil
- 5 gramms (around 1 teaspoon) of coconut oil
- 12 gramms (around 1,5 teaspoon) of beeswax (preferably beeswax tabs)
- about 10 teaspoons of rose water
Now make it!
1. Oils and wax put into a small bowl (glass or porcelain) and heat up for several minutes in water bath – remember not to boil the ingredients as all valuable elements will disappear from your cream.
2. Take the bowl out of the bath and mix all ingredients with a wooden spatula, then leave it for several minutes to cool off.
3. Now take a mixer and rose water: gradually and slowly add the water to the ingredients and at the same time mix everything with a mixer set at the highest speed. Stop mixing when you see that all the ingredients are combined and have turned into smooth and consistent mass.
4. Put the cream into a small glass jar – dark, brown or navy blue glass jar is best as it will keep the cream fresh. That’s it!
You really did it! You made your first face cream! You can use it for about 6 months and keep it in the fridge because cool temperature is best for the cream. Such cream, in a beautiful fancy jar, will be also a perfect gift for your friend.
Best hair oils are these which you can eat! From fruits are my favorite because are gentle, moisturize and have this great smell. I like it. Super protection for hair. People tell me I look like after olaplex.
can I add this oil to the dessert? Does it taste like fresh apricot? Or at lest smells like that?