Word bhringraj means “ruler of the hair“. This is how in India shall be described very popular and known from centuries oil extracted from plants of Eclipta Alba, growing in the areas of Asia. Small plant with narrow, pointy sheets and fine, white flowers is a unique remedy for many health ailments. However, in the West is mainly used in cosmetology. Obtained from it the black dye is used to dye hair and perform tattoos. Eclipta Alba is also known as an ingredient of henna dye for eyelashes and eyebrows.
The pure oil is however an irreplaceable treatment for all of those who struggle with long time problems relating hair.
What conditions can bhringraj oil help with?
- Helps everyone who deals with hair loss.
- Inhibits grey hair.
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties on scalp, so it deals with excess dryness, prevents sebum secretion and eliminates dandruff.
- Prevents split ends.
- Provides gloss and softness.
- Is perfect for hair oil treatment in the summer, because in great way relaxes by cooling down scalp.
- Intensifies hair colour.
- Helps those who try to grow hair, because of growth stimulation properties.
- Nourishes hair and strengthens hair bulbs.
- Works as a natural UV filter and protects against sun radiation.
- Consists of natural ascorbic acid. Its absence in the body is manifested by a weakening of the immune system in the body. Suffer from this also hair that become weak, brittle and eventually fall out. Ergo, in the fight against bacteria and dirt they do not have the chance.
- Takes care of proper hydration of the hair and scalp.
- Can handle even the alopecia.
So that oil work on the hair, perfect will be application of it on wet hair and scalp and leave it overnight or for several hours. Then you need to wash it off with the shampoo and blow dry the strands.